The Wedding Biz: THE NEXT LEVEL: TAIT LARSON Discusses TIM CHI – CEO, The Knot Worldwide: Combining Technology and Trends to Innovate the Wedding Industry
- [01:32] Welcome back to the show Tait!
- [02:16] Tait introduced Andy and Tim for the interview that took place.
- [03:19] Learn Tait’s thoughts on Tim’s views about company culture.
- [05:43] How an authentic relationship with your employees changes the culture.
- [08:07] Tait shares his feelings on entrepreneurship, courage, and the need to test.
- [09:56] Why failure and goals are needed in entrepreneurship and life.
- [14:50] Learn how Tait and Abby have taken a new look at Style Me Pretty now that it’s theirs again.
- [16:36] Tait chats about the rapidly evolving digital landscape and its effect on the wedding industry.
- [18:49] How will AI, AR, and 5G change the wedding industry?
Links & Resources:
Follow The Wedding Biz on Social: The Wedding Biz The Wedding Biz on Instagram: @theweddingbiz The Wedding Biz on Facebook: @theweddingbiz Title Sponsor: This episode is sponsored by Kushner Entertainment www.kushnerentertainment.com. Tim Chi The Knot Worldwide The Knot WeddingWire WeddingPro This Week’s Guest Co-Host, Tait Larson of Style Me Pretty Style Me Pretty Style Me Pretty on Instagram Style Me Pretty on Facebook Style Me Pretty on Pinterest Tait’s Episode on The Wedding Biz: https://theweddingbiz.com/abby-tait-larson-saving-style-me-pretty/ MENTIONED: The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday Losing my Virginity by Richard Branson