The Stylish Bride 03: Wedding Dress Shopping, Part 2
Julie Sabatino has dedicated the past 15 years of her life to helping brides from around the world with all of the fashion elements of their weddings and has accumulated a wealth of information. She is now excited to show you how to prepare for your special day via The Stylish Bride Podcast.
Today’s show is the third episode of the Stylish Bride Podcast and Julie continues the conversation about the dress shopping experience she began in episodes 1 and 2. Today, Julie discusses specifically how you can maximize your salon appointments, what to do when your consultant just isn’t getting you. What do you need to know about finding THE dress for you, ordering the dress, and paying a deposit?
- What should you wear to your appointment?
- What should I bring to my salon appointment?
- How to make the most of your appointment time
- Wedding dress sizing and how it may affect your ego
- Know how to communicate with your consultant.
- Details about your wedding you should be prepared to share with your consultant
- Trying on dresses that may be outside of your comfort zone
- Be specific regarding your likes/dislikes and why you feel that way.
- Things to know after finding the perfect dress
- Things to expect to find in or to add to a contract
- Non-refundable deposit amounts
- How long do I have to wait for my dress to arrive?
- What happens if my dress doesn’t fit properly?
- Reach out to Julie with any questions, comments or concerns so you can be dressed, styled, and down the aisle!