The Wedding Biz: THE NEXT LEVEL: JENNIFER STEIN Discusses AUDREY NERACOULIS – Emotional Photography And Authenticity In Business
In this episode of The Next Level, Andy is with Jennifer Stein. Jennifer is the Co-Founder and Editor in Chief of Destination I Do Magazine. She publishes a daily blog and also consults, and custom publishes.
Audrey is a film photographer based in Paris and is known for her unmistakable fashion house inspired aesthetic, and unique and sophisticated work. She also brilliantly utilizes social media, especially Instagram, in ways that will surprise you.
Andy and Jennifer discuss Audrey’s moxy in starting her business before learning the trade and how testing is a great way to make sure your business is viable. They also speak about Audrey’s authenticity and vulnerability and that she isn’t afraid to put it all out there because she wants potential clients to be able to connect with her in a real way.
Have you ever had a meet up with clients when you are traveling? Listen to Andy and Jennifer talk about Audrey doing just that. She posts where she is going to be, so if a potential client or vendor wants to meet up with her in their area, they can get together.
Listen in to this deep dive into some key points of Audrey’s interview. Jennifer speaks about Audrey’s ability to market herself by listening to what people want, how she connects with people by taking photographs of her life and posting them on her Instagram page and how networking when traveling can boost your business.
If your business is struggling and you are having trouble getting new clients, you need to listen to this conversation. What these two discuss, you won’t learn in books, so plugin and enjoy.
- [00:57] Jennifer, welcome back to the show!
- [02:54] Andy and Jennifer discuss how Audrey started her business first and then learned the trade.
- [04:37] Testing ideas before starting your business, have you ever done that?
- [05:23] Jennifer discusses the trajectory of video and how Audrey tested the idea then had two months to learn how to do it.
- [07:02] They speak about Audrey’sAudrey’s authenticity and vulnerability on her Instagram pictures.
- [09:12] Do you like being emotionally connected with people you follow?
- [11:41] Jennifer talks about Audrey being an active listener, which is what makes her a great marketer.
- [13:39] Audrey, when she photographs, is always bringing it back to the client, they are still the focal point.
- [15:45] They discuss the way that Audrey meets the needs of her clients by letting them know where she is going to be so she can meet up with them.
- [17:00] Jennifer, thank you for being on the show!
Links & Resources:
Follow The Wedding Biz on Social:
Title Sponsor: This episode is sponsored by Kushner Entertainment
Follow Audrey Neracoulis
Retreat information at Rendezvous with Audrey
This Week’s Guest Co-Host, Jennifer Stein, Co-Founder and Editor in Chief of Destination I Do Magazine
Jennifer Stein on the Wedding Biz
Mentioned in this episode
Tim Chi on The Wedding Biz
Tait Larson on The Wedding Biz