The Stylish Bride 16: What I’ve Learned About Marriage
Ever have any regrets about your wedding day? On today’s show, it will be a little different than the past episodes. Julie is celebrating her 17th Wedding Anniversary! We will take a look back and see what really has changed with weddings in the past 17 years, and how a lot has stayed the same.
Julie will not only go through some of her top regrets from her wedding, but she will also give some personal advice about the special day. As foundations of weddings have stayed the same, there are so many small details that go into planning a wedding. Knowing what Julie knows now, that she wished she knew then, join in to hear from a special guest, Julie’s husband Mike!
- Background on Julie’s engagement
- Julie’s # 5 Regret, Bridesmaid dresses
- Paying attention to how important the bustle is
- Being more involved with the photographer
- Not doing the things everyone tells you to do
- Whom to include in the wedding party
- Inviting kids to the wedding from the other point of view
- The significance of hiring a Wedding planner
- A few things that Julie and Mike did right for their wedding
Julie really wants to hear from you, so if you have questions or comments, please reach out to her so you can be sure you are dressed, styled and down the aisle!