The Wedding Biz – 387 REVISIT: Eddie Zaratsian – Experiential Events to Delight the Senses
If you’ve never had the joy of working with a designer who absolutely lives to utterly delight their client, then you will find this interview with today’s guest, Eddie Zaratsian a breath a fresh air. Eddie’s abundant energy and passion for creating a feast for the senses, allows him to reflect the very essence of his clients in an unimaginable way.
Eddie Zaratsian is the Owner of Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design. Eddie was born in Armenia and came to the US when he was 5 years old. He watched his parents arrive in the US, unable to speak English, without the promise of a career, and yet they were determined to pursue their dreams. The family arrived in Hollywood and built the life they had dreamed of. Eventually, Eddie started his own business that evolved over time and became a luxury lifestyle and design company serving A-list clients and creating events that cultivate a sense of wonder and delight the senses-both for the clients and their guests.
- Hear the unexpected, organic way that Eddie started his business – it even took Andy by surprise!
- Eddie loves using natural elements to inspire his masterpieces
- Hear the one simple choice that every Bride makes that becomes the inspiration origin for Eddie’s design.
- Hear Eddie’s philosophy on how to handle when clients want to enter competitive bidding situations.
- Turning clients into friends isn’t an easy task, but Eddie masters it – hear how he does it.
- Eddie finds himself sharing more and more of his true personality in his videos – and you won’t believe the difference it’s making!
- Eddie Zaratsian will eventually create his own product line – stay tuned for that!
- His 30 years of experience has led him to also become an educator in the industry. Learn the type of real guidance that Eddie gives to his consultant and mentoring clients.
- Hear Eddie describe some of his favorite events
- Want to increase your proposal close rate? Eddie’s learned the secret of closing the deal.
- When clients have budgets that are seemingly too low to create the fabulous event they desire, Eddie is able to inspire his clients understand the value in expanding their budgets for their once in a lifetime celebrations.
- Have you ever turned down a client? Eddie shares how to know when, how he’s done it and why.
- He believes money is energy. Hear why Eddie pays very close attention to that exchange of energy.
SUPPORTING THE WEDDING BIZ
Become a patron and support Andy and the show! If you are so inspired, contribute!
Eddie on Facebook
Eddie on Twitter
Eddie on Pinterest
Eddie on LinkedIn
This show is sponsored by Valerie Gernhauser of Sapphire Events:
Valerie’s Pricing for Profit Course is launching soon and she’s offering a special discount for The Wedding Biz listeners! Get $250 off the price of the course by signing up at theweddingbiz.com/sapphiresessions to get your discount today!
To learn more about Valerie’s philosophy of pricing and the exact structure she uses, listen to her interview on The Wedding Biz here.
Follow The Wedding Biz on Social:
The Wedding Biz on Instagram: @theweddingbiz
The Wedding Biz on Facebook: @theweddingbiz