The Wedding Biz – 319 REVISIT: Ines and Veronica Di Santo – Bridal Couture Brilliance
REVISIT: On today’s show we hear from Ines and Veronica of Ines Di Santo, a bridal and evening gown couture dress designer. We learn how Ines grew up with the deep creative passion to having her business now.
Don’t forget to listen to Andy’s other podcast, The Music Makers. It’s behind-the-scenes stories from some of the most influential music industry pros around, including artists, recording engineers, record producers, songwriters, managers, record industry executives, and more. You can find The Music Makers podcast by searching for that term in your cell phone’s podcast app or visiting www.themusicmakers.com.
- Where the passion got ignited
- Ines tells her incredible and unique story about growing up including her traumatic move from Buenos Aires to Toronto
- Ines’s biggest dream in her life was to have a daughter and she is the passion of Ines’s life
- Ines first wedding dress she made and how she obtained her first sewing machine
- How Ines convinced a bank for a loan for her first fashion show
- Veronica growing up in the industry with her mother
- Veronica’s passion first being in film before it became couture gowns
- What Veronica’s roll evolved from, was when she started helping her mother, to what it is now
- How Ines got the exclusive on materials
- How Ines got distribution
- Weddings gowns are memories
- The importance of choosing a gown for your personality
- Some details on the technique of designing the dresses
- About the team and what they do for the company
- How they maintain happiness
- The future and a look into it
Links & Resources:
Follow The Wedding Biz on Social:
Title Sponsor: This episode is sponsored by PartySlate – the first website designed specifically for event professionals and venues!
Support The Wedding Biz by clicking here.
Connect with Ines and Veronica:
Ines DiSanto on Instagram
Ines DiSanto on Facebook
Ines DiSanto on Pinterest