The Stylish Bride 18: Bella Bridesmaids
Is your wedding party located in different cities throughout the Country? Are you worried about having the same look for them, then today’s show is for you! Delivering what girls are asking for, and having them still feeling great the day of.
Mother and Daughter duo, Kathleen Casey and Erin Casey Wolf of Bella Bridesmaids, have 55 showrooms through the country and is still growing. A franchise focusing on bridesmaid dresses, making it their expertise. Getting the effortless look is not as effortless as you would think, but having the help of the very talented Bella Bridesmaids family, makes it less complicated. Some brides regret the choice they made for their bridesmaid dresses, get the best advice to make the best choice so that your day is your fairytale. Tune in and hear what is going on today with designers, what’s new and what’s hot right now for bridesmaid’s dresses.
- How Kathleen and Erin became a part of Bella Bridesmaids and buying the whole franchise
- Opening a Bella Bridesmaid Showroom
- Getting the bride comfortable with the decision first
- What to talk about at the first appointment for the dresses
- Colors with your wedding dresses verse décor
- Trends in dresses being exactly the same, different styles or different colors in one wedding party
- Having so many locations throughout the country
- The bad rep for bridesmaid dresses and managing expectations
- Doing the best work for the best price depending on the client and being a market expert
- Timeframe for shopping for the dresses to having them hanging in your closet
- Competitive noise in the market and not stressing out
- What’s coming in 2019 for Bella Bridesmaids
- How they chose weddings to feature
Julie really wants to hear from you, so if you have questions or comments, please reach out to her so you can be sure you are dressed, styled and down the aisle!