The Stylish Bride 14: How to Look Your Best in Your Wedding Photographs with Jose Villa
Do you let stress get the best of you when it comes to having your photo taken? Today’s guest will help you navigate looking great in your photographs. As a fine art photographer, he is there to think for you and knows how to capture the perfect photos.
Jose Villa of Jose Villa Photography finds the beauty in everyone and helps brides look and feel amazing on their wedding day. Starting out when he was only 19 years old, he found his passion for photography in high school. Graduating with a degree in photography, Jose knew all along what he wanted in life. Shooting his weddings with only film brings such beautiful images to life. Listen in and hear about his new presets he has been working on as well to help save time!
- Background on Jose’s life and getting into his passion
- The process Jose uses to get familiar with the couples
- Why Jose only shoots film
- What it takes to create great photographs
- Communicating with the couples
- Jose’s secrets on how to look great in a photo
- How intrinsic photo shoots are
- Jose’s take on photoshopping
- Paying attention to setting up the environment for the shoot
- How Jose advises his brides of what photographs best
- How different wedding dress materials are better with different settings
- Advice for people who hate having their photos taken
- Presets Jose is working on right now that save time
Julie really wants to hear from you, so if you have questions or comments, please reach out to her so you can be sure you are dressed, styled and down the aisle!
Links Mentioned in the Show:
The Stylish Bride on Instagram
The Stylish Bride website
Subscribe to The Stylish Bride Podcast.
Jose Villa Website