After graduating from Boston University, Magna Cum Laude with a BS/BA in Business Management, Andy Kushner embarked on his first corporate career. How does an IBM Sales Rep and Lexmark’s “National Account Manager of the Year” make an atmospheric rise in the events industry to ultimately dominate the music end of the business? As the head of Kushner Entertainment, Andy collaborated with celebrity planners and designers, including Colin Cowie, David Tutera and Sean DeFreitas to produce premium special events featuring award-winning live entertainment design, earning nearly every event industry award possible, including the coveted Top 25 Trendsetter by Modern Bride.
The intersection of Andy’s careers along with his unique ability to tell a story through the art of the interview, gave life to his podcast, The Wedding Biz, featuring business-transforming conversations with industry icons. As an added value to listeners, Andy introduced The Next Level, in which he and a guest co-host (a variety of previous iconic interviewees) tease out highlights of the weekly interviews, then deliver them to listeners as specific tactical strategies to take their businesses to a higher level.
Andy also hosts Extraordinary Ordinary People, in which he uncovers the extraordinary in ordinary people with deep, meaningful and engaging conversation. Typical reviews include these quotes, “Riveting!” “I laughed, cried and was moved to take action in my own life,” and “Andy’s interviews and conversations are a constant source of inspiration!”
As a firsthand witness to the rise of podcasting, Andy has become a powerful proponent of tech-forward branding and marketing strategies. He recently launched The Wedding Biz Podcast Network™, the only global platform of its kind to serve the business development needs of wedding industry professionals.
Get to know Andy – Listen to interviews of him:
• Brides.com’s Article: The 11 Best Wedding Podcasts to Listen to Now
• Harper’s BAZAAR Brides’s Article: The 20 Websites You Can’t Plan Your Wedding Without
• Clinton Hufft’s Wedding MBA Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• InFullFrame’s Article: How to Get Started in Podcasting with Andy Kushner
• Laura Alotaibi Party Planning Radio Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• Nayri Unveiled Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• BizBash’s GatherGeeks Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• Darrell Darnell’s Pro Podcast Solutions Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• Mary Swaffield’s The Wedpreneur Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• Eddy Babbage’s Wedding Industry Insider Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• Alessandra “Ali” Macaluso, Real Deal Brides Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• Aleisha McCormack’s Bridechilla Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• Nick Snapp’s Make It Snappy Podcast: LISTEN HERE
• Bruce Wawrzyniak Now Hear This Podcast: LISTEN HERE