Next to having the perfect groom, the perfect wedding dress is the most important part of the wedding. Making sure you feel confident and beautiful in your dress is ultimately every designer’s goal. This is why having a custom-made dress is such a unique and intimate experience.
Monica Byrne is a bridal designer with an exemplary portfolio, working with names such as Vera Wang. She has a passion for the creative experience behind every piece and fulfilling every bride’s vision. If you’re looking for a custom designer or simply want to understand the design process behind the scenes this episode of The Stylish Bride has all the ins-and-outs of what to expect.
- Getting started with Lucy Barns and transitioning into a solo career.
- Monica having her own label and working with Vera Wang.
- Creating custom wedding dresses.
- The quality standards for couture.
- What the design process looks like.
- Going through fittings and finding the perfect dress.
- The opening price point for a designer or custom dress.
- How to collaborate the brides’ style with the designers’ style.
- What to expect from the custom dress process
Listen to The Wedding Biz Network!